Step 1 : points to check before installing an outdoor jacuzzi
Have you bought an outdoor jacuzzi and now want to install it ? Whether on a terrace or a garden, several points should be checked before any installation.
The spa should not be too exposed. Check the location of the spa: is it very windy? Are there any risks of debris ending up in your bubble bath? What about vis-à-vis ?
If necessary, install a shelter: you can then enjoy your new jacuzzi all year round !
For your terrace jacuzzi, check the stability of the ground and the weight that the terrace in question can withstand: depending on these parameters, you may not be able to place your jacuzzi there, as it can weigh several hundred kg. When it comes to garden jacuzzis, on the other hand, any weight is suitable.
Step 2 : points to watch out for when installing an indoor spa
For an indoor spa, other points of vigilance must be taken into consideration.
First of all, check that the foundations are strong enough and the ground stable enough to be able to support the weight of the jacuzzi when filled with water. You can call on a building professional to get their advice.
Then, make the necessary adjustments to limit the risk of water infiltration: the room that will host the heated Jacuzzi will indeed experience a lot of humidity. Install, if they do not exist, openings to the outside as well as a ventilation / dehumidification system. Cover the walls with waterproof coverings.
Finally, who has never slipped on wet ground when getting out of the shower or a swimming pool ? To avoid such incidents, consider installing a non-slip floor.
Step 3 : the last points to check before installing your jacuzzi by Nordic Design Shop
Have you bought a Jacuzzi for four or more people from Nordic Design Shop ? Our Drop Lift service will then accompany you in the process of installing the jacuzzi. The latter is done with a Hiab crane: this is why it is necessary to take into account a few final points before our arrival.
• Check that you have the necessary equipment to connect the Drop Spa to electricity and water. These connections must comply with safety standards.
• The truck is about 3 meters wide : check that it can fit into your garden.
• Remove any furniture that could interfere with the installation of the jacuzzi on the terrace or in the garden.
• The crane truck weighs 20 tons. The ground must therefore be able to support this weight.
• The crane is operated from the truck. She cannot lift the hot tub above the buildings. The location of the hot tub must therefore be visible from the truck.
• Installation is possible up to 17 meters from the truck.
• Stabilizers are lowered to the ground for installation: there must therefore be sufficient space around the truck.
• The operator of the crane truck alone cannot unload and lift the hot tub in place. Be prepared to be there to assist the driver.
For any questions regarding the installation of the jacuzzi, or for any request for a quote, contact us directly !