Before starting to install the jacuzzi, it’s advisable to ensure that the following points are observed:
- The location of the hot tub has been validated.
- The truck is approximately 3m wide, so please note this if your yard gate is narrower.
- The truck must always lower the stabilizers to the ground when installing.
- The crane cannot lift the pool above buildings, so the location of the pool must be visible from the car. Installation is possible 17 meters from the truck.
- The operator of the crane truck alone cannot unload and lift the hot tub in place. Be prepared to be there to assist the driver.
- If you put your hot tub on your patio, remove any furniture that might get in the way. This ensures a simpler process for laying the jacuzzi.
- The truck for the installation of the hot tub weighs 20.000 kilograms, so please note that the installation takes place, for example, from a road or a place that can withstand this weight.
The additional work costs will be invoiced to the customer.